Friday, June 28, 2019

Body Fluids

I don't know what got me thinking about this. Maybe because of the rather intense scene I had recently. Actually, I was thinking about how a friend of mine's play room is covered with rubberized mats like you can get for a child's play area or for gymnastics. They can be washed off easily and I know that's one reason he has those. Got me thinking about my own body fluids and times when they didn't stay inside my body.

In my now 20+ years experience as a bondage submissive and growing pain slut, I think I've lost control and expelled just about every body fluid except for... ear wax. If you can count that as a body fluid.

I thought about it. What are the fluids I have in my body and under what circumstances have I lost control of them and had them seep out?

Well, let's start with blood. I have a hard limit against anything that would cause injury that might do permanent harm, or cause permanent disfigurement (e.g. scars). No large hooks, blades, scarification. No large needles that would produce scars.

Even with that, things can sometimes get rather on the edge rather easily. A whipping can leave welts, which are perfectly OK. The welts can getting rather intense and sometimes result in oozing blood. So there's that.

And there's been numerous times when I have bled from my anus after an especially hard pounding by a guy with a large cock. Or a dildo.

And yes, while I have no love for it, I've experienced some needle play-- not something I seek out but something I haven't explicitly rejected and one or two of my more intense partners have decided to put me through it. (If the needles are small enough there is no scarring, so it meets my criteria, technically). Needle play typically results in small amounts of blood.

I've even bled from my gums after having the slightly rough edge of a ring or other metal gag dig in.

Yeah, these all represent rather painful events. It's hard to get to the point of bleeding without having experienced a fair amount of pain.

Tears. Not that uncommon. I cry easily outside of a bondage scene, it's just the way I am. So it makes sense that if I am in pain and tied so I can't relieve it and it is growing and I am struggling and the clamps are hurting and my shoulders aching and I have no idea when it is going to end... I cry. Tears are not uncommon.

OK, so...Snot. Yeah, this is a common one. It happens when you are crying or have gagged on something (any number of things to gag on, happens in most scenes), and your eyes water and your nose clogs and eventually you have snot joining the drool that is coming out of your mouth. Sometimes I have had to actually blow snot out of my nose in order to clear it a bit and breathe.

It's humiliating of course, hanging there or laying on your stomach with your ankles tied to your elbows and your nose is running from the tears and getting clogged and you have a gag in so what do you do? Suck a deep breath and blow out through your nose hard, trying to get some of the clogged snot out. If I am lucky, it goes down onto the ground. Not so lucky? It drools onto my lips, chin... whatever.

Drool, the most common body fluid. Most gags will make me drool like a baby. More than once I've looked down and seen my breasts and stomach covered shiny in wet drool. Sometimes snot has joined it. I am personally amazed at how much drool I produce in the course of an hour. Puddles of it.

It's awful, too, because there is a natural, physical tendency to want to swallow drool, or at least wipe it up. It's one of the humiliations of being tied and gagged-- you can't control your drool.

This is a weird one: Breast milk. So, I was pregnant briefly early in life. But I never reached the stage of lactation. So it was a bit of a shock when one day I was sitting in a wood chair with my arms tied over the back and my legs tied spread open, and Jason was wrapping rope around my breasts as tightly as he could to try and make them bulge in an embarrassing and somewhat painful manner, and a bit of milk came dribbling out.

Jason had great fun with it, tightening up the ropes and squeezing my boobs to see what he could get out, which was both painful and humiliating and disconcerting to me. I actually visited a doctor later and it turns out there are some medications that can cause lactation (though only in small quantities). I happened to be on two of them.

That was a one time thing. I might have had a drop or too ooze out at other times but in general that was it for breast milk.

Urine. Yeah... I've peed myself. I'm not thinking of times when I was coerced into peeing and did so on my own volition. I am talking about times when I lost control and urine came out when I didn't command it too.

There are a number of factors that can contribute to losing bladder control. Having a full bladder is one of them. I do remember a scene where the dominant forced me to drink water-- a lot of it. By the end of the scene I was bursting (his intention) and when he applied some electrical shocks, it was easy for me to lose control.

There's also pain and exhaustion. Pain can simply distract from keeping body functions in line, disorientation like being spun around in suspension can do the same. I usually empty my bladder and my bowels before a scene, but especially when I was married to Jason scenes and punishment happened unexpectedly and I haven't always been in control.

I even peed on my own carpet once, which was really frustrating, embarrassing and annoying. And I got an extra whipping for that, as well (even though it was his fucking fault).

Female ejaculation? Nope.

Feces. Yes, though this is rare. I typically will give myself an enema (a small one) prior to a scene, but as I said before, I haven't always had control over that. Even so, I think the only times I've lost bowel control is when I was given a large enema as part of a punishment or scene. It can be almost impossible to hold large enemas.

Vomit. Well, yeah. Any girl that has given deep throat or had dildos shoved down her throat will be familiar with the gag reflex and the fact you can't always stop it. The result is stomach muscles contracting and stomach contents coming back up.

When deep throating, even when forced to do it while bound, I typically can keep from throwing up, but it is common for some slime to come up. Maybe just some stomach fluid, bile, or something. The worst is when that stuff comes up and you have a cock deep in your throat to where you think it is going to get into your chest and up comes the slime and into your nose it goes. Just.... ugh. God awful. Then of course, which is it? Snot or vomit? Or a bit of both?

The other time I remember vomiting was when I had an especially large enema and was told to keep it. It caused cramping and a lot of pain, and I had to work really hard on keeping it in (I still leaked a little), but it caused nausea as well. After ten minutes of holding it I threw up. Just a little.

That was also one of the times I lost bowel control. When I threw up from the nausea it distracted me from holding my anal sphincter closed and whammmmo.... out came a fair bit of enema.

Oh. One body fluid I forgot about? The most common one of all. Sweat.

Yeah, sweat comes from a few different things. One is heat, of course. Sometimes the scene is happening in a place without AC in the summer. That adds to the discomfort, of course. Another cause is working out, strain.

There are some bondage positions that actually encourage struggling, or force you to keep working at something. Predicament positions are like this, where I have to keep shifting weight, moving my balance or body from one side or place to another.

Don't get me wrong. Bondage scenes are usually not this messy. But as the saying goes, shit happens.

1 comment:

  1. ... so sex is a wet thing!
    (I love my partner's wetness!!!)
    you wrote a smart thing again! ♥

    ReplyDelete