Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Suspension

The first time I was suspended in bondage was around the age of 18. I had tried to suspend myself before, having been very active in self bondage, but had never actually done it in any real sense. Yes, I had tied a rope around a beam and around my wrists, trying things out, but never gone through with actual suspension.

I had enough sense to realize that any sort of self suspension could be dangerous. There were two kinds of danger with it. First, the danger of injuring myself, and I knew I wasn't expert enough to guarantee I could tie myself and hang by something without pulling or breaking something.

The second kind of danger was being discovered, which was a constant fear as a teenager engaged in secret self bondage. Any bondage worth doing had to be at least somewhat inescapable, but if it was truly inescapable then my parents or brother would come home and find out. Didn't want that to happen! And with suspension, I couldn't figure out a reliable way of getting myself tied up securely and hanging from a beam without also getting stuck.

So the first time I was actually suspended in bondage was with a boyfriend that I had convinced to tie me up. I allowed him to fuck me while tied up, which was enough of an incentive for a teenage boy to get him to do most anything. When I suggested suspension and explained it, he was wary, but agreed to try it after I agreed to give him a blow job at school, around the back of the gym. And he could fondle me all he wanted while I was suspended.

Well, that actually went well, which was luck in hindsight. We were careful about it, though. I stripped in the garage, which is always sort of erotic. The garage is not a place one is supposed to be naked, so stripping there gives me that titillating vulnerable feeling.

We used some softer rope and he tied my wrists the way I showed him, and then threw the tail over a beam. He pulled, and up my arms went.

Wow, the feeling the first time that happened. Amazing. My arms being pulled, forced up was the beginning, but then as he tightened and pulled the rope I could feel my body stretching, strain my my shoulders and elbows and the tight strain on the wrists. God it was exciting and I got wet right then.

He continued to pull until my toes were just off the floor and I was swinging free, then tied the end off around a brace for the garage door. My entire body weight was stretched on my wrists, and it felt horrible / awesome.

Getting fondled while slowly swinging back and forth was also amazing. He made me taste his fingers after he stuck them up my pussy, and yeah... I was wet. He tried fucking me like that, but no way. The position was wrong and it just didn't work.

He left me up for about ten minutes, after which I begged him to let me down. My hands were going numb, which even back then I knew was a bad sign.

I've written before about one of my most painful bondage episodes, where I was strung up in a strappado.

When suspended, my entire body weight is pulling on whatever part of me is tied and suspended. I weigh about 135, so imagine having 135 lbs tied to your wrists and just dangling there as dead weight.

Well, imagine that with your arms lifted behind your back. I mean, it's a well known method for torture because it hurts a lot and can cause real damage. Which it did. A pulled muscle and I was just... fucked. My boyfriend at the time fortunately realized what was happening and let me down pretty quickly.

OK, fast forward to the present.

Jason has never been one for suspension bondage, probably because it takes some work and preparation and a space and is just in general too much trouble. But a few weeks ago he put in a couple of eyebolts in the ceiling. I knew what was going to happen when he did this, and sure enough that evening he positioned me below them and strapped me in. He used wrist cuffs (much safer than rope), and lifted me up.

It doesn't matter whether you are ten feet off the floor, or one inch from the floor. If you are unable to touch it, then you are swinging free and completely helpless and hanging. In a way being close to the floor is worse because it is juussst out of reach and I have this habit of trying to point my toes to touch the ground and try to relieve some of the pain on my shoulders.

Which of course Jason loves. He loves to see my body try to automatically compensate for whatever predicament he has put me in. He says it enhances my beauty and is very erotic.

Well, with those eyebolts in the bedroom Jason has taken to suspending me in there for almost any small infraction. Once he determined I had not wiped up a few drops of spilled water on the kitchen counter. The punishment? An hour of suspension hanging in the bedroom.

A week ago he left me up there when he went to bed. I was hanging right at the end of the bed, and I suddenly figured out why the eyebolts were placed where they were. On his side of the bed.

I hung there, slowly, gently swinging back and forth, as he lay in bed naked and started to play with himself.

I watched as he stroked himself to an orgasm and spurted semen over his stomach. He got a couple of kleenex and wiped up, then rolled over and went to sleep.

About that time I swore at him, then begged him not to leave me there all night.

All that got me was a ball gag, a big one and tightly strapped. It didn't keep me quiet but it was hard to be understood after that.

Fortunately he didn't leave me up all night, or I would have had to call in sick to work the next morning while I recovered. He took me down when he got up to pee at about midnight.

Most suspension is now occurring in the playroom instead of our bedroom. The playroom is more serious, because it has better soundproofing. I can scream in the playroom and not bother the neighbors.

What all this is leading up to is how interested Jason seems to have become with suspending me. OK, I am his slave, owned by him and he can play with my body any way he wants. If he wants to put water wings on me and float me in the pool, he can do that. If he wants to suspend me upside down while he masturbates, OK.

I have to tell you though, some of the positions he has been doing are right out of the Spanish Inquisition's play book.

"Jason, please don't suspend me tonight, I have meetings all day tomorrow and it really can make my joints hurt and put some abrasions on my wrists and stuff."

"Siobhan, I do care about your work, but tonight I have something special planned and we are going to do it. I love using your body for my pleasure, and this is what pleases me. Remember why you suffer for me?"

I nodded. I knew the answer. "Because it makes your cock hard."

"That's right. Tonight you will suffer because it makes my cock hard."

Yeah. It is my role in life. Let Jason use my body any way that makes his cock hard.

What he did was bad. Really bad, and scared me. I sort of like being scared, because the whole point of enjoying bondage is the feeling of helplessness and vulnerability, and if I am scared it is because I feel especially helpless and vulnerable. Well, I was scared.

First, ropes tying my ankles to my shoulders. Not tight, there was a two foot or so gap, but it was enough to pull me legs back toward my head. My wrists were strapped and tied to my ankles as well, helping to enforce the inverted O position.

Then ropes around my hips. These are the ropes that went up above me to the beam, and then got pulled up. So I wasn't being suspended by my wrists or ankles, but in the middle-- by my waist.

As my waist and hips slowly rose into the air and my head went upside down on the floor, I was saying "ohhhh fuck ... oh fuck fuck fuck..."

Wow, what a weird, inverted, uncomfortable but not damaging position to be in! It must have gotten Jason off because my legs and knees were spread enough to expose my cunt, and I was completely helpless.

Jason spent some time worshiping my body; he runs his hands along my flesh, feeling, touching, probing. The sensation of his fingers on my nipples, then running down my sides to my buttocks and in between to probe for my holes-- it makes me feel incredibly helpless.

The whole scene was a test, too. He was testing some tie techniques that he used the next night to do what he actually wanted.

"Oh Jason... please... don't make me go backward like that again--- oooohhhhhh god oh god oh god..."

He tied my wrists to ankles without any slack, then tied and lifted my hips.

It didn't hurt as much as the night before, he had gotten the weight balance on my hips a bit better. Still, I was bent backward upside down, swinging about a foot from the floor.

He worshiped my body for a while, and then finger fucked me. Not enough for me to orgasm, though.

When he let me down we were both so horny we went to bed and he fucked me in my favorite position-- missionary, my knees up next to my shoulders.

The next night I came home from work, fixed dinner and knew the entire time we ate and cleaned up.... he was going to tie me and suspend me again. It was certain. Neither of us had to say anything.

After cleanup, I simply when upstairs, stripped, then presented myself to him in the playroom.

It is clear he is getting more aggressive, trying to find ways to strain and stretch me. I think he really wants to make me hurt, though he is trying to make sure I am not injured.

Hanging, especially upside down, is very unpleasant. Not pain, per se. But torture none the less.

That night he did a similar technique. First he tied the waist harness around me, but he instead tied my wrists and ankles to an eyelet in the floor. When he lifted me up my arms and legs were secured behind me to the floor.

By continuing to raise me he put increasing pressure on my arms and legs and back. He pulled, creating more pressure and making me moan and finally cry out, begging.

The back was the worst part. I thought it would break. It scared me. I was also having trouble breathing, gasping and sobbing, begging for mercy.

He likes it when I beg.

I could tell he was enjoying the twisted, painful position my body was in. His hand ran gently across my flesh, settling between my legs. My clit was massaged and I found I was panting toward and orgasm. God I was in such a horrible, painfully strained position but here I was cumming.

My orgasm appeared to satisfy my husband, because he relaxed the ropes and let me down. I couldn't pull back into position, I couldn't bring my legs around in front of me. My muscles and joints weren't cooperating. Jason helped, and eventually took me to bed.

I was unable to fuck after that one, the pain and strain had left me weakened and shaking.

Two nights later he tied me in that inverted body curl one more time. This time he lifted me up facing down. The ropes were tied to my elbows and ankles, and the result was not nearly as painful.

Even though, my shoulders experienced strain similar to the time I had injured myself with strappado. I begged to be let down but Jason ignored me.

Well, he didn't ignore me. He enjoyed my begging and stroked his cock. Then he shut me up by sticking his cock in my mouth and making me suck it until he spewed sperm into my throat and I swallowed it all.

I had a talk with him the next day.

"I love you babe, and I am yours. I know, I committed myself to be owned by you and to submit to whatever you desire. My body is your playground however you wish to use it. But... Jason... the suspensions the last couple of nights have come close to causing some sort of permanent damage. I think my back has a problem. It will most likely heal quickly, but... Jason... could we please not suspend me for a while?"

Now, I think that was a very good way to explain the situation, don't you think?

"Yeah, I saw that the inverted position, curled back, it was causing some abnormal stress. Tonight we will do something that won't put any strain on your back, OK?"

Well, that wasn't what I had been hoping for. I wanted some time off.

"Take your clothes off. Let's head to the playroom."

"Jason, I was hoping you would give me a night off from being bound."

"Oh no, Siobhan. We are increasing your time restrained, not reducing it. I am thinking of putting you in restraints full time."

Not knowing what to make of that, I obeyed and stripped, and walked to the playroom.

He tied a harness around my chest, and I immediately wondered if he was going to try and suspend my by my breasts. I have never been suspended by my breasts, and I know it can be done but imagine it must be very painful. I was sweating it out as he tightened the rope around each breasts, making them bulge out like balloons.

Things is, my boobs are not really large enough to be suspended by. I hoped he wouldn't try to suspend me from them.

Nope, he then tied my left wrist behind my back, tying it to the chest harness.

And put one wrist cuff on my right wrist.

And pulled me off the floor.

Yep. Suspended by one arm. One wrist, I should say. My toes.... damn they were close. If I pointed them down I could just feel the edge of the carpet material brush my big toe. But I was off the floor. All my weight, all 135 lbs, on my right wrist and arm.

I cried out in pain, not immediately but the strain quickly rose and became first uncomfortable, then painful.

OK, I told myself. I've been through a lot, been in a lot of bondage and I know when I reach my limits and this isn't a limit.

He lifted me about six inches off the floor and I dangled, swinging back and forth.

One thing about suspensions; the less you move the less they hurt and the smaller the chances of getting injured. Just hanging motionless is the best path.

Except sometimes you can't. Your body demands escape. It feels something hurting it and just wants to go. So I ended up struggling a bit, which made me swing back and forth more and made very slight increases in the strain, hurting me more.

I was crying by then, and started begging again.

I had begged more in the last few weeks than ever before, and it was because of the strenuousness of the suspension positions.

When I beg Jason typically will either sit back and enjoy the sound of my pleas, or he will gag me. This time he gagged me. Not too terribly securely, but enough to let me know my pleas were meaningless. He didn't want to hear it.

So I simply swung in place by one arm, trying to relax the muscles, then trying to tense them to hold myself up, then discovering tense muscles grew tired to fast and relaxing them...

Why did he tie my ankles? I don't know, it wasn't like I could do anything with my legs, but maybe I was kicking around a bit. In any case, he tied my ankles together and then watched me swing around slowly.

At one point I know he licked the tears from my face.

At another point he masturbated and spurted his cum on my stomach and hip. It dried there before he let me down.

OK, so that was last night. I called in sick to work today. I may see the doc about a sprained shoulder. I think I came close to dislocation last night.

Jason was really having fun though.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful.
    You know very well ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Jason get his rocks off and you got a sprained shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to two need to have a serious conversation. There is BDSM and there is abuse. This sounds like it is over that line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, and it isn't the first time either.

      Delete