Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Suspension Stress

Suspension is it's own unique experience. Not touching the ground, being above it and dangling, creates interesting psychological reactions. Inverted bondage has it's own unique aspects; discomfort from having the blood rush down, the pressure in your head, the complete disorientation.

It boils down to the feeling of helplessness that is enforced by the natural feeling of peril from being hung above the ground. That feeling of peril enhances the feeling of vulnerability which is such a turn on to me. The specially unique feeling of complete helplessness when upside down. The knowledge that I could fall is exciting. The feeling of my body swaying when I struggle, being free and yet still strictly in restraints-- it all comes together to create a fantastic experience.

I guess you can tell I do enjoy suspension when done right.

I've not been suspended upside down too often, just a few times, but each time it was an incredible turn on. Utter helplessness, the disorientation and discomfort, combined with the sensual and sexual stimulation.

Suspension is also one way to make almost the entire body available for my dominant to touch and manipulate. I can't hide my cunt, and I can't cover my back, my head and neck and face are right there, as are my breasts, stomach, ass, feet... whatever someone wants to get to. All with minimal bondage.

The other really unique thing about suspension is feeling my entire weight on whatever part of me is tied. Wrists, ankles, waist-- 135 pounds of dead weight pulling on me as if weights were attached, except the weights are me.

Why am I writing about suspension? Because he has been experimenting with it. Of course, when he experiments, it is me he experiments with.

He read that book by Anne Rice, the one about Sleeping Beauty but she ends up being dominated as a submissive. It's kind of mild and silly in places, but he got one idea from it. He wanted to suspend me from my arms and legs, both tied up high so my ass and pussy are available and exposed.

There are several things that have to be done right with suspension. First of all, the rope needs to be soft and pliable enough that it doesn't cut too deeply into the flesh. Unless you want it too, of course. Second, the tie has to be reliable and not slip. Weight needs to be balanced and because of the significant amount of weight being placed on the tie points, the tie can't slip and constrain. If a full 135 pounds of weight were to be placed on a slip knot that tightened around my wrist or ankle, the result would be a tourniquet. No blood flow. Permanent damage.

The balance on the tie has to be well done; even if the knot is proper, having only one point of suspension can create strain and problems. Kind of like when Jason suspended me by only one wrist recently. I came close to a nasty sprain. The troublesome thing was that Jason wanted to hurt me, that was the purpose of the tie from one arm only; to put the maximum strain on one arm.

The anchor points from which the ropes are secured need to be solid. Eye bolts solidly screwed into a solid wood beam or similar.

And of course, there has to be a way to lift me. Jason has struggled with pulling me up once tied, because he has used just eye bolts. It's a little scary to be lifted off the floor and hanging there while your husband and owner is sweating and straining to pull on the ropes. The higher you get, the scarier it is. I wish he would use a pulley or something, but I think he likes the idea of my body hanging from just a raw bolt in the ceiling.

The technique Jason used to imitate the hanging in the novel was to lay me on the floor and tie four ropes; one to each of my wrists and ankles. It is safer to tie the ropes to leather bondage cuffs, which he did once, but he has decided he prefers to inflict the extra discomfort of direct rope ties on my extremities.

It's his decision, I am his slave.

The first time he did this to me, he tied my wrists and ankles separately and threaded the rope through two different bolts in the ceiling. The bolts were spread apart by five feet or so. My left ankle and left wrist went through one eye bolt, the right ankle and wrist through another.

I was naked of course, laying on the floor with the ropes tied but loose until he began pulling on them. He pulled the left side first, and my leg went up (making me do the splits) and then my arm. He stopped when I was hanging sideways, my right arm and leg still touching the floor but my body lifted up a foot or so.

Then it was time for my right side, and up went my arm and leg toward the ceiling and my body completely lost contact with the floor. I was nervous, but I had been suspended many times before so it wasn't entirely unfamiliar.

Jason moved back and forth between my left and right side, lifting, until I was about four feet off the floor. Because of the position of the two eye bolts, my arms and legs were split wide apart. I swung back and forth slightly as I hung.

"How does it feel?" Jason asked.

"Stressful," I answered. "It isn't that bad, the strain is mostly on my lower back. It's the way my body is curved."

In response, Jason felt my breasts and stomach, and even pressed down on my stomach a bit. Yeah, the place where the most strain was. I grunted.

"Ugh, that's.... the... oof..."

He fingered my clit as I wobbled back and forth.

Weird thing about that position, my head was hanging free with no support. It isn't terribly painful, but to relax my neck meant my head would fall back so I was looking at the wall behind me. That isn't comfortable so I would raise my head, but that requires constantly lifting my head. My neck would get tired and fall back after a while.

So basically, my head was going up and down while I hung there.

Jason felt me up, felt my pussy. "You are such a slut, you are wet."

"Yeah... I know..." I said. I know this. I get off on bondage. I really do. It comes from years of doing it, since I was a young teen. Sex for me means bondage. Bondage means sex. Tie me up, make me hurt, and I get wet.

He fucked me hard, holding my hips to keep me from swinging away.

When he was done fucking me, he left me hanging there and went off to watch TV for a couple of hours. His cum stayed inside me, because with my legs up in the air the angle of my vagina was tilted and kept it in.

That first time was a trial, in a way. The next time he suspended me in this position, my legs and wrists were tied together and the ropes lifted into a single eye bolt above. I swear, when he pulls me up and all my weight is hanging from my extremities, I really get an idea of just how heavy I am. I'm not fat, I am skinny actually, bust still I am taller and weigh plenty.

Then staring at the one bolt above me, holding all my weight, and just praying that it isn't going to give way. It scares me. This whole suspension thing has scared me. I've come as close to serious injury being suspended as from anything else.

So there I was, naked and hanging with my arms and legs tied together. In that position he pushed me and my body began swinging around in a clockwise direction.

Dizzzzyyy....

"Oh... oh... dammit... oh god that is making me sick..."

"Let's try the other way," he said.

He pushed me around and I started going counter clockwise.

"Oh... oh god... I am going to be sick," I said.

"Well, let me get something," was his response. He slid a plastic trash bag over the floor under me. It was a big black one for the outside trash can, split it open and spread underneath me.

"Easier cleanup if you do barf," he said. I felt a pang in my stomach, a desperation that comes when I know he doesn't care if I hurt or get sick, that he is actually liking it. Things get unpredictable then. I have no idea how far they will go.

He spun me around, the ropes above me twisting around and around. I was groaning. He kept twisting me turning me and the rope above me was getting bunched and twisted up it had been turned so many times.

Finally he stopped and said, "ready?"

"Oh... god," was all I said. "Please no..."

And he let go. I began to spin around the opposite way, the ceiling and world spinning in my eyes. The twisted rope was undoing the tension and making me spin around the opposite direction.

"Fuck..." I said and suddenly felt my stomach heave, just a tiny bit. Spinning around like that was incredibly disorienting, and I had never experienced anything like it before. Vomit rose up and a tiny bit trickled down my cheek.

My head was leaning back, I couldn't keep it up when I was feeling that way, and a bit of the vomit went back down and into my lungs. This is dangerous, because if you aspirate your own vomit, you can choke and die. It was only a little bit but as I continued spinning I was coughing and choking.

When the rope hit the unwound position the momentum of my spin continued to wind it up in the opposite direction. Jason pushed, helping me along and tensioning the rope again.

This went on for maybe 15 minutes, and when I finally was still, the rope unwound and my momentum stopped, my face was smeared with vomit and I was panting from the nausea. My nasal passages were burning from the vomit that had come up into my nose because my head was hanging back.

He took this opportunity to whip my ass. I mean, it was just sitting there, perfectly positioned and there was nothing I could do but just take it. He whipped it with a three tail flogger that left nasty welts and caused loud yelps.

When this had all started I was naked, of course, but he was clothed. I don't know when he took his clothes off, I was distracted by a room still turning around and around even after I had stopped moving and just trying to breathe.

Once I had been thoroughly whipped and my ass was burning like fire, he fucked me again. I didn't cum that time, I was just too sick and in pain. It was a miserable experience.

When he let me down, perhaps two hours after he had pulled me up, he held me close and told me, "You are my Siobhan, my pain slut. You suffer for me. I am so proud of you."

I didn't say anything, but just cried for a while in his arms.

The next day I went to work, but was still feeling woozy. I told everyone I was getting over a stomach flu. Why the stomach flu would make it hard for me to sit down wasn't explained.

The next night I begged to be let off of being suspended.

"Please, Jason. I was so sick last night, and the whipping... the fucking while I was dizzy, it was terrible. Can I just have one night off? I will give you the best blow job you've ever had."

"Siobhan, I am disappointed in you. You know you are my pain slut, here to suffer for me. Why do you suffer?" He asked.

I bowed my head and knelt before him. "Because it pleases you."

"More than that, Siobhan."

"Because it arouses you and makes your cock hard," I said, looking at the ground.

"That's right. Now, let's go to the play room."

That night he tried to duplicate the exact suspension position from the book. It was a punishment position, designed to humiliate and torture at the same time.

But, he found that tying my wrists and ankles together and suspending me that way was not enough.

So, he tied my arms together next to my head and bent them back so my wrists were positioned between my shoulders. An incredibly tight and uncomfortable position, though not as bad as a reverse prayer.'

But he used a rope slipped through my bent elbows to help anchor my weight in the suspension. This made the whole thing much more stressful.

With my ankles up and roped securing my elbows to my ankles, my head was shoved between my legs near my knees.

It was like I was folded in half. No... I was literally folded in half.

Then he pulled me up and I lifted off the floor, my arms hurting my head sticking out between my legs (I was unable to move an inch and just hung there). My ass and cunt were thrust slightly forward from the awkward tie position.

I've been in some nasty, tight, degrading and weird ties before, but this was as bad as anything.

It was so tight I found it hard to breathe and just concentrated on making my stomach move in order to get air pulled in and out of my lungs.

Jason fingered me, worshiped my body for a while, and then left me there. Part of his fantasy, I think, that this be a punishment position. That I was to endure as a punishment torture.

I suffered there, hanging by my elbows and ankles for perhaps two hours before he came back and fucked me then let me down.

I called in sick to work the next day. My body felt like it had been beaten; the muscles in my arms and shoulders and back and legs were all stretched and aching and I needed to rest.

When Jason came home he asked me what had happened.

"I called in sick today, Jason. The suspension last night took everything out of me."

I was naked, as I usually was at home, but wearing my collar and leash. I put everything into my pleas, trying hard to get him to understand that my body was abused to the point I was unable to work.

"Siobhan! I understand if you must take a day off of work for health or other reasons, but not without asking me first! You know you need permission to act in this manner!"

I knelt before him and bowed my head.

"I am sorry, sir. It won't happen again. I just... my legs... my back... I hurt so badly."

"You are supposed to hurt, Siobhan. That's your role. To suffer and submit. So next time you call in to work you must ask me permission first. To help remind you of this, you will be punished."

I broke into tears, but that simply inflamed Jason. He led me to the play room and had me face the wall as he buckled my wrists behind my back. Ordering me to lay on the ground he placed ankle cuffs on me and then clipped suspensions ropes onto those.

All this time, I was crying, trying to keep control but unable to.

He hoisted me up into the air by my ankles, upside down.

I hung there for a while, steeling myself for whatever he was going to do next. Blood rushed to my head and the world looked bizarre upside down.

I was only hanging there for a few minutes while he selected his whip and began beating me.

He started with my ass, moved to my thighs, then inner thighs, then stomach, back, and breasts. Each impact was in a slightly different spot so the welts would cover my entire body, but no two welts would appear on top of each other. This maximized pain coverage, but assured fastest healing.

Jason is very, very good at whipping me.

The next day Jason gave me permission to call in sick to work.

I was out for three days recovering.

Jason has become very unforgiving and intense in his punishments. It's always been intense, I mean... he's made me ride the wooden pony for four hours or more at a time. I've just never felt the level of strain and stress as I have from his recent bondage and punishments.

I never know what will happen next.

4 comments:

  1. Are you OK? Do you need help to get away from him? Because it sounds like he’s crossed the line and no longer cares for your safety. If he kills you then what happens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes i wonder if they a real couple or a writer with a great imagination.If the couple is real then i think Jason is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I've been waiting for your exciting writing.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isn't BDSM. It's abuse. And abuse isn't sexy, it's just...wrong

    ReplyDelete